Dr. Lee performs rhinoplasty for both aesthetic and functional purposes (such as opening partially blocked airways). Dr. Lee offers both closed rhinoplasty and open rhinoplasty. Both options will be discussed with you thoroughly during your consultation.
Please follow this link to review before & after rhinoplasty plastic surgery photos of actual patients.
* To schedule a confidential rhinoplasty facial plastic surgery consultation simply phone our office or request your consultation online using the eForm on the right.
- Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is a procedure that changes the shape and / or size of the nose.
- Rhinoplasty can have a dramatic impact on the overall appearance of your face.
- Rhinoplasty surgery can include removing a bump from the bridge of the nose, reducing the size of a large bulb at the tip of the nose, reducing or enhancing the overall size of the nose, or reshaping the nose to better complement a patient’s facial proportions for a more pleasing appearance.
- Rhinoplasty can correct congenital malformations of the nose.
Dr. Lee is an amazing plastic surgeon. Wanted the best and traveled for it. He is precise, honest and very good at what he does. He absolutely exceeded my expectations of what a plastic surgeon and plastic surgery practice in Beverly Hill should be.” ~ Yelp
Please note: Sometimes your health insurance may consider covering part or all of your rhinoplasty surgery if you are seeking rhinoplasty due to a specific condition. These specific conditions usually include correcting nasal deformities resulting from birth, disease, or problems with breathing.
About Rhinoplasty Surgery
Every year, more than half a million people seek facial plastic surgery consultations pertaining to improving the appearance of their noses and consider consulting with a facial plastic surgeon for rhinoplasty. Some people are not pleased with the nose they were born with and some people are unhappy with the way aging has changed their nose. For others, an injury may have distorted the nose.
Because the nose is the most defining characteristic of the face, a slight alteration can greatly improve your appearance. Fortunately, many aesthetic and functional imperfections can be corrected with rhinoplasty.
During your complimentary rhinoplasty consultation, the facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Harrison Lee will examine the structure of your nose, both externally and internally, and review with you what he believes can be done to improve to address your concerns. He will review with you the surgical techniques he believes would be best to achieve your desired results. Dr. Lee will also discuss any non-surgical techniques that may influence the outcome of the surgery, such as skin type, ethnic background, age, and degree of function of nasal structures. This versatile procedure can be completed in two ways: open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty.
In open rhinoplasty facial plastic surgery, an incision is made in the cartilage that separates the nostrils in order to reach the bone and manipulate the upper nasal tissues.
In closed rhinoplasty facial plastic surgery, the cartilage remains in place, and the procedure is performed entirely through the nostrils. For some patients, Dr. Harrison Lee may also place a nasal implant to achieve the desired result.
If you would like to schedule a consultation please feel free to contact us.