If you are unhappy with the plastic surgery that you have received elsewhere Dr. Harrison Lee can give independent and thoughtful thorough advice and second opinions on your diagnosis, surgical outcome, or the need for supplementary surgery. Dr. Lee will provide you with the most up-to-date treatment options and thoroughly discuss his educated findings with you and all your surgical options.
Please note: Virtual consultations (phone / SKYPE / FaceTime, etc.) require a consultation fee.
Dr. Harrison Lee offers three options for second opinion consultations:
- In-person exam and evaluation.
- Out-of-State telephone / SKYPE consultations.
- International second opinion consultations via SKYPE.
A second opinion can provide you the following benefits:
- Determine if you have considered all possible treatment options and if there are any other non-surgical or less invasive options.
- If surgery is necessary, what type of surgery should be performed? You may not need the complex surgery that was initially recommended.
- Are you a candidate for a new minimally invasive procedure that would provide a better outcome and a more rapid recovery?
- Do you qualify for a minimally invasive same-day surgical procedure, that would allow you to be home later that same afternoon, for a faster recovery and return to activity?
There may be a number of benefits to getting a second opinion, including:
- Having a better understanding of the plastic surgery you are seeking.
- Getting your questions answered.
- Removing any doubts.
- Helping you to weigh the benefits and risks.
- Helping you to make an informed, educated decision as to what surgery is best for you.
When Should You Get a Second Opinion? It is never a bad idea to seek a second opinion. In many cases, seeking a second opinion is not only warranted but necessary. These circumstances include any time the following occurs:
- Numerous possible treatment options are available.
- After consulting with another plastic surgeon you still have a number of unanswered questions.
- You are told by another plastic surgeon that a specific type of treatment cannot be offered for your case.
- You feel that there is something wrong with the diagnosis or suggested treatment for your condition.
If you would like to schedule a consultation please feel free to contact us.
120 South Spalding Dr., Suite 350
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
620 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10065