If you are unhappy with the plastic surgery that you have received elsewhere Dr. Harrison Lee can give independent and thoughtful thorough advice and second opinions on your diagnosis, surgical outcome, or the need for supplementary surgery. Dr. Lee will provide you with the most up-to-date treatment options and thoroughly discuss his educated findings with you and all your surgical options.
Please note: Virtual consultations (phone / SKYPE / FaceTime, etc.) require a consultation fee.
Dr. Harrison Lee offers three options for second opinion consultations:
- NYC or Beverly Hills in-person exam and evaluation.
- Out-of-State telephone / SKYPE consultations.
- International second opinion consultations via SKYPE.
A second opinion can provide you the following benefits:
- Determine if you have considered all possible treatment options and if there are any other non-surgical or less invasive options.
- If surgery is necessary, what type of surgery should be performed? You may not need the complex surgery that was initially recommended.
- Are you a candidate for a new minimally invasive procedure that would provide a better outcome and a more rapid recovery?
- Do you qualify for a minimally invasive same-day surgical procedure, that would allow you to be home later that same afternoon, for a faster recovery and return to activity?
There may be a number of benefits to getting a second opinion, including:
- Having a better understanding of the plastic surgery you are seeking.
- Getting your questions answered.
- Removing any doubts.
- Helping you to weigh the benefits and risks.
- Helping you to make an informed, educated decision as to what surgery is best for you.
When Should You Get a Second Opinion? It is never a bad idea to seek a second opinion. In many cases, seeking a second opinion is not only warranted but necessary. These circumstances include any time the following occurs:
- Numerous possible treatment options are available.
- After consulting with another plastic surgeon you still have a number of unanswered questions.
- You are told by another plastic surgeon that a specific type of treatment cannot be offered for your case.
- You feel that there is something wrong with the diagnosis or suggested treatment for your condition.
Dr. Harrison Lee is trained to the highest possible standards in facial plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery and has gained worldwide recognition in his field. His patients not only trust his professional judgment and extensive experience, they feel cared for as individuals. Dr. Lee is a sensitive and caring plastic surgeon who will meet with you personally at your consultations and explain in detail what can be achieved with plastic surgery and what you can expect before, during, and after surgery. If you would like to schedule a consultation with the best in class facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Harrison Lee, at either his Beverly Hills or NYC plastic surgery practice please feel free to contact us.
9735 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 220
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
620 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10065